Fuel uplift Of Your Waste Fuel
You may or may not be aware that we offer a fuel uplift service at Speedy Fuels. We recycle all waste fuel on your site. For those who aren’t sure what it is and why you need it, we explain it in more detail here.
- Fuel uplift is not always a quick process. It can take anything from a few days to a few months to remove all the waste oil on your site, depending on the amount of fuel that needs to be removed
- It can take up to 200 tanker movements to complete a fuel uplift – depending on the amount of fuel that needs to be removed. However, it is important to note that all of our tankers mileage is carbon offset, meaning that by choosing our fuel uplift service you will be contributing towards a greener environment.
- If you have excess fuel on your site, over time it will deteriorate and won’t be fit for use.
- Storing oil in large quantities is an environmental threat.
- Removing excess fuels from your site can give you an extra source of income.
- Initially Speedy Fuels will conduct a site survey and technical evaluation of your site to assess your site’s condition and make a plan of action to remove the waste fuels from your site.
- Once all the fuel has been removed from your site, we will analyse all the recovered fuels.
- Speedy Fuels are highly experienced in removing waste fuels from sites. Our specialists have successfully completed dozens of fuel uplifts involving millions of litres of fuel.
- When the fuel uplift has been completed, Speedy Fuels will drain the pipework, clean and degas the tanks so they can be reused.
- Our fuel uplift service is available to all sites operating within our delivery radius and will soon be available throughout the UK.