Speedy Fuels are a Nationwide Fuel and Lubricants Supplier based in London, with depots throughout the UK. Our UK-wide… Read more
Speedy Flame – Industrial Heating Oil
Speedy Fuels is a nationwide supplier of Speedy Flame, our blend of IHO (Industrial Heating Oil) for use in industrial burner applications.
Why Choose Speedy Flame?
Speedy Flame is specifically intended for use in industrial boilers, heaters, dryers & furnaces. Where the production of hot water, steam or other forms of heat generation is required, Speedy Flame can be used as an alternative to Class A2 or Class D Gas Oil.
Call us now on 0330 123 3773 and speak with a fuel expert.
Speedy Flame is a high-quality industrial heating oil blended by us to make it one of the most competitive IHO products on the market. Our low Speedy Flame prices will save you a fortune when you switch from gas oil (red diesel) to our industrial fuel oil product!
Call us today to order Speedy Flame – IHO in quantities from 500 litres – 36,000+ litres.
Speedy Flame Features:
- Compatible with BS2869 Class A2 10 ppm & Class D 1000 ppm (except for Cetane Value) – British standard for heating oil.
- Equal calorific value to gas oil.
- Equal physical properties to gas oil – no modifications required for your burner.
- No need to empty gas oil tanks before swapping over to Speedy Flame as it is completely miscible.
- Low CFPP/pour point – allows all year round performance, so no winter or summer variant needed.
- Reduced sulphur content – lowers acidic flue gas emissions by up to 50%.
- FAME/biodiesel free – reduced chance of a bacterial attack on the stored fuel.
- Contains multi-functional additive – provides fuel system cleanliness & corrosion protection, along with reduced emissions and combustion chamber deposit control.
- Light colour, low odour, sediment-free – much cleaner than some commercially available products.
Call our knowledgeable and friendly team today on 0330 123 3773 for:
- Best IHO prices
- Huge availability
- Nationwide deliveries
- 24/7 availability
- Free fuel management
Speedy Flame is a fully rebated product (nil excise duty). It is strictly prohibited for use in both on and off-road vehicles or any other static or mobile engines.