Speedy Fuels are a Nationwide Fuel and Lubricants Supplier based in London, with depots throughout the UK. Our UK-wide… Read more
oil dispensing equipment
Speedy Fuels offers a wide variety of tanks and oil dispensing equipment to help you handle and dispense oil in a safe and efficient manner. Our oil dispensing equipment also makes oil storage more environmentally friendly.
Please give us a quick call today on 0330 123 3773 and one of our team will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Speedy Fuels’ wide range of support products are ideal for your oil storage needs. We also offer some environmentally friendly products.
If you’re looking for air operated pumps, we have the product for you. We also supply a range of hose reels and mobile oil dispensing equipment.
Oil dispensing equipment supplied by Speedy Fuels
- Barrel taps and pumps
- Fuel hose
- Bunded barrel pallets
- IBC bunded spill pallets
- Barrel stands
- Plastic tanks
- Grease guns
- Steel tanks
- Jugs and funnels
- Mobile bowsers for hire/purchase
- Barrel taps
- Tank hire
- Flow meters
- 240v, 110v and 12/24v powered pumping equipment
- Hose & Nozzle kits
- Fuel pumps, meters
- Fuel bowsers – tow or static (sale or hire)
- Lubricant storage (hazardous substances cabinets)
- Absorbent granules, oil socks and land/marine booms
- Fuel storage tanks – metal or plastic
- Barrel drip trays
- Spill kits
Air operated oil pumps are available in kit format. The kit comes with all the necessary items for a complete pump installation. This includes an air line filter regulator, pressure gauge and shut-off valves.
Fuel Safety Kit
Speedy Fuels’ fuel kit includes a 205-litre gas oil barrel, 2 barrel capacity drip tray, barrel pump and a spill kit – all your fuel storage needs comprised into one.
- Comply with health & safety regulations from day one of your project
- Ensure your site never grids to an expensive and time consuming halt
- Excellent value for money
- Expert advice on hand
- Ensure fuel is at optimum levels
- Barrel replacements available to order with minimum delay
Get in touch with our team to order yours today.
Oil Storage Services
- Waste oil collection and pump outs
- Fuel transfer (tank-to-tank or site-to-site)
- Spillage response and clean up
- Site surveys
- Fuel tank installation
- Separator and interceptor installation, inspection and cleaning
- Technical advice (fuel storage regulations, environmental standards)
If you would like to learn more about our products and services, you can do so by calling our friendly and knowledgeable team today on 0330 123 3773.