Speedy Fuels are a nationwide fuel and kerosene supplier. However, we specialise in delivering around the London area. By choosing… Read more
Carbon Clean Kerosene
Carbon Clean Kerosene fuel is just one of many green oils and green fuels delivered by Speedy Fuels.
Carbon Clean Kerosene is a brand new heating oil from Speedy Fuels. We have invested several years in researching and developing Carbon Clean Kerosene. It has been specifically designed to improve your boiler efficiency. This will also reduce your heating costs.
Purchasing carbon cleankerosene will offer you the following benefits:
- Lowers the build-up of carbon
- No more kerosene smell – carbon clean kerosene is fragrance enhanced
- Lowers the build-up of sludge, giving you a cleaner system
- Optimised burner performance, leading to greater fuel efficiency
- Lower risk of boiler breakdown
- Emits less CO2 emissions
- Safe to use
How using carbon clean kerosene will reduce your carbon footprint
- Carbon clean kerosene is designed to avoid common problems that occur in boiler systems
- By avoiding these problems, you will lower your fuel consumption
- Lower fuel usage will mean less CO2 emitted into the atmosphere
- Less CO2 means that fewer trees need to planted to absorb it
- The environment becomes cleaner
Call us now on 0845 271 7007.
How carbon clean kerosene works
- The role of normal kerosene is to provide heating via a boiler that maintains a constant room temperature
- Over time a number of oxidant deposits build-up in the boiler making it more difficult for energy to pass through
- In order to maintain the same temperature, the boiler will burn more fuel when these deposits appear
- Carbon clean kerosene has a number of anti-oxidants added to it to prevent this problem from occurring
- Carbon clean kerosene is designed to keep your boiler clean
If you want to do your bit for the environment, switch to carbon clean kerosene today
Call now and speak to one of our sales team on 0845 271 7007 and you can enjoy the benefits of Speedy Fuels environmentally friendly heating oil.